The Landsborough School of Arts Memorial Hall was constructed in 1927 on land transferred to Trustees by John Henry Edward Tytherleighin 1921 .
At that time, Trustees were appointed to hold the land on trust for a School of Arts.
For many years the hall was used for dances, a picture theatre and generally as a community meeting place.
From 1993 the Hall has been managed by a committee of volunteers incorporated under The Associations Incorporation Act and a number of organisations use it to provide activities in Landsborough.
The Hall has a stage, polished wooden floors, a kitchen area and facilities, fold away tables and seating for up to 150 people.
It maintains the historic character of Landsborough.