I really love helping people to feel better and get more out of life through Dru yoga.
Since graduation in 2010 after 4 years of training, I’ve been teaching weekly studio classes in Maleny and now Landsborough, private group/individual classes and yoga & mindfulness at a private Sunshine Coast rehabilitation retreat. I keep my skills and connections up to date with attendance at yearly Dru Yoga workshops and masterclasses and am also qualified to teach Dru Dance – Sita Sharanam. In 2010 and 2011 I taught at the Sunshine Coast Hinterland Yoga Camp, in 2012 and 2013, taught at the Maleny Music Weekend festival and in 2015/16 had great fun teaching young children at early learning centres.
It doesn’t matter what shape you’re in or what your experience is, we start where you’re at.
In each class, I guide you through an activation, energy block release sequence, stretches and postures and a luscious guided relaxation….where I sing you back to wakefulness
- Deep breathing to bring calmness
- Graceful stretches to release muscle tension
- Correct alignment to enhance posture
- Wave-like movements for flexible spine, healthy nervous system
- Postures to bring strength and balance
- Relief to some types of physical and emotional discomfort.
You’ll work within your own comfort zone at your own pace. It’s such a great antidote for the stresses of modern day living. I look forward to meeting you!